Sunday 23 March 2008

Resurrection Day

Emmanuel

Α
.
The silent anonymity of conception
Self-abnegates, as life utters
Into harmony with flesh and bone:
Grown onto rootstock of creation's own
Irrepressible fountain of possibility.

Diversity pulsates to the beat
Of the eternal drum,
cascading truth and certainty.

God's dream becomes the waking womb;
"I am" is echoed in all things,
And, in the silence,
Being sings its throbbing song
And trembles into life.
.


.
Silent improbability: resurrection;
But in a thought, true life flutters
Into harmony with flesh and bone:
Grown onto rootstock of creation's own
Inexpressible fount of impossibility.

Eternity pulsates to the beat
Of the Creator’s drum,
confirming truth and certainty.

God's dream becomes the waking tomb;
"I am" re-echoes in all things,
And, in the darkness,
Being sings its throbbing song
Assembled into light.

.Ω


© Paul Amphlett 2007

About Me

Who I am should be, and should remain, of little consequence to you. Who you are is what matters; who you are meant to be is what should matter most to you. In coming closer to my own true self, I have gradually been filled with the near inexpressible: I have simply become "brim full", and my words to you are drawn from those uttered within myself, as part of an undeniable overflowing that brings a smile to my every dusk, and to my every new dawn.
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 Unported License.

hit counters
Cox Cable High Speed

St Blogs Parish Directory
CatholicBlogs.com
Religion Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Religion Blogs - Blog Top Sites Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory Religion and Spirituality Blog Directory See blogs and businesses for United Kingdom